Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Coupon Craziness

My need for saving money and my love for it has put me on this adventure of couponing. I want to share with you my deals each week and if it helps you save money then that would be awesome. If you just want to see my deals that is fine to. So here if my first entry.
Walgreens- Paid me $1 to take Keri lotion from the store. Original price $8.19. Sale Price 5.99. I have a $2 off coupon and that makes it 3.99. They give me $5 in register rewards. That means I made $1.
216 Count wipes. On sale for 5.99. $2 off in store coupon and I have a .50 off coupon. That makes them 3.49.
Pick N Save- Remember it's double coupon day on Wednesdays!!! So today I scored Garnier shampoo and conditioner for .50. Sale price 2.50. I have 2 $1 off coupons that double. This make the two bottles just .50 each!
Minute Rice Steamers. On sale for 1.99. Plus buy 1 Get 1. I have two $1 off coupons that will double. They paid me 1.99 to take them from the store.
Pampers wipes- On sale for $2. I have a $1 off coupon that doubled. FREE
Yoplait smoothie mix. On Sale for 2.50. I have a .75 off coupon that doubles and a .25 off store coupon. That makes my smoothies just $.75.
Tide- On sale for 5.99. I have an in-store coupon for $2 off and a $1 manufactor coupon that doubles. I also have a second in store coupon for .25. I pay just 1.75 for one bottle and 1.99 for the second.( I only had one .25 off coupon)
Tropicans O.J. ON sale for $3. I have a $1 off coupon that doubles. I pay only $1.
Wishbone Dressing. On sale for 1.79. I have to purchase 2 to use my $1 off coupon. This makes them just .79 each.
Smuckers Jelly. On sale for 1.99. I have a .55 coupon that doubled. Making my Jelly just .89.
Ivory soap 3pk. On sale for $1. I have a .50 coupon. Doubles and FREE. I got 2.
Bandaids. On sale for 1.50. I have a .50 coupon that doubles. Just .50 for Dora bandaids.

That is my deals for this week. I love saving money!!!

1 comment:

munchkin said...

sweet! I love finding deals too!Hope to have my printer up and running soon go to the coupon sites and keep us supplied with more coupon craziness-that'll be my contribution to thanking the Lord for sending the Robotti's to us! hee hee