Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Week 2 - Coupon Craziness

Here are my deals I recieved today. Not quite as many as last week but still great deals.
PicknSave
Rhodes Rolls- 2.59 I have a .75 off coupon that doubles. 1.09- these make a great add on to dinner and they taste great!
Lg bag of strarburst candies 2.99. $1 off coupon that doubles. .99 for the bag.
Tenn sausage. orginal price 3.69. I have a $1 coupon doubles. Makes it just 1.69.
4 totinos pizzas (wich the kids and Greg enjoy, I do not) orginal price 6.76. after a $1 coupon that doubles - 4.76
Captain Krunch Cereal. Org price 2.49 I have a .50 coupon that doubles. 1.49.
Life cereal 2.49. I have .75 that doubles. Just $1.
Ok and for my two greatest deals of the day,
At walmart they have Johnsonville patties 32oz boxes for 5.48. I have a by one get one coupon and a friend gives me $1 off coupons for each box. Yes, I paid just 3.48 for 2 boxes. YEAH.
My other big deal is of course for cereal. I have learned you do not need to pay lots of money for cereal. Just wait for a sale and use coupons. So here it is.
6 boxes of cereal. Orginal price 21.90. Now that is crazy. So by purchaseing 6 I get automatic $9 off at the register then I use a coupon for every box. This brings by total to just 5.90. Well then with my purchase I get vouchers for a future trip for 5.25. Yes, this makes my purchase out of pocket expense only $.65. So there you have it. 6 boxes of cereal only .65. I just love coupons.
Happy Couponing.

No comments: